What Should I Send?
To find out what Cash sees in your handwriting, follow the instructions in this short, helpful video:
To recap, then: here are the guidelines you need to follow:
1. Pen and paper. Find a piece of plain, unlined paper and a ballpoint pen that uses black ink.
2. Details. Write your name, email address, and gender at the bottom of the page.
3. Handwriting sample. Starting at the top, write something. Do it in cursive (joined-up) letters. Do NOT print.
4. What to write. Avoid poems and familiar phrases ('The Quick Brown Fox...'). Be spontaneous. It's not a good idea to copy from a written page. Instead, write something original and ordinary: the kind of day you've had so far, what you had for breakfast, what you are wearing, and so on. Like a journal entry. Shoot for 20-25 lines if you can.
5. Secret phrase. Finally, write the secret phrase, 'Elvis Aaron Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll.'
6. Photograph. Snap a clear photo of the page. Make sure the entire sheet is in the frame, including all four margins, and that the photo is very clear.
7. Agree to terms. Read the terms on the right-hand side of this page, then, if you agree, click on the 'Buy now' tab. Pay.
8. Send sample to Cash. Attach your handwriting sample to an email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
A note about payment
The cost of his intuitive reading is $125.00. Payments are via Paypal. Click the 'Buy now' button. After Paypal receives the money, the analysis should be completed within a few days and will be sent to you via email. Writings are dealt with in the order that they are received.
By submitting your handwriting for analysis, you are agreeing to the following terms:
1) The handwriting you send must be yours and nobody else's.
2) Cash is not a trained therapist, doctor, graphologist, or analyst. His is a natural intuitive sense only. Since the information is channeled, he writes it down unconsciously according to what he feels. There is no personal judgment involved. It is done for fun and to satisfy curiosity. It cannot solve your problems, nor can it ever be a substitute for advice from a counselor or healthcare professional. In the end, nobody can manage your life and make decisions but you.
3) Cash reserves the right not to analyze a specific handwriting. This decisions is within his sole discretion and may be done without offering a reason. In such circumstances, any money paid will be refunded in full.