The cost of an intuitive handwriting analysis is $350.00.
Payments are via Paypal. Submissions are dealt with in the order they're received and may take two to three weeks to arrive. Please be patient. Payment reserves your place in line.
For an intuitive handwriting analysis, please follow the instructions below VERY, VERY CAREFULLY.
1. Pen and paper. Find a piece of plain, unlined paper and a ballpoint pen that uses black ink.
2. Details. Write your name, email address, and gender at
the bottom of the page.
3. Handwriting sample. Starting at the top, write something.
Do it clearly and in cursive (joined-up) letters. Do NOT print.
4. What to write. Avoid poems and familiar phrases ('The
Quick Brown Fox...'). Be spontaneous. It's not a good idea to copy from a written page. Instead, write something original and ordinary: the kind of day you've had so far, what you had
for breakfast, what you are wearing, and so on. Like a journal entry. Shoot for 20-25 lines if you can.
5. Secret phrase. Finally, write the secret phrase, 'Elvis Aaron Presley, the King of Rock 'n' Roll.'
6. Agree to terms. Read the terms on the right-hand side of this page, then, if you agree, click on the 'Buy now' tab. Pay.
7. Send sample to Cash. Attach your handwriting sample
to an email. Send it to: email@example.com. Please note: this is not a general correspondence address, it is for the submission of handwriting samples only. All other mail will be deleted without reading.
8. IMPORTANT: Please note that alcohol consumption, drug use, and physical illness can affect a person's handwriting significantly and in some cases may make it impossible for an analysis to be done.
By submitting your handwriting for analysis, you are agreeing to the following terms:
1) You certify that the handwriting you send is yours and nobody else's, unless otherwise agreed. Failing to send your own writing for analysis voids this transaction. You agree and understand that a penalty of $100 will be deducted from any refund for breaching this term.
2) You accept that Cash is not a trained therapist, doctor, graphologist, fortune teller, or analyst. His is a natural intuitive sense only. Since the information is channeled, he writes it down unconsciously according to what he sees and feels. There is no personal judgment involved.
3) You also accept that intuitive handwriting analysis is done for entertainment purposes, fun, and to satisfy curiosity. It cannot, in itself, solve your problems. Nor can it ever be a substitute for advice from a trained counselor or healthcare professional. In the end, nobody can manage your life and make decisions but you.
4) You understand that the future is not set in stone. Action taken today will change the future. Cash is not responsible for your actions, reactions, or any consequences that follow on from having a reading.
5) You accept that Cash reserves the right not to analyze a specific handwriting. and/or not to do a set of pictures. The decision is within his sole discretion and. may be delivered without offering a reason. In such circumstances, any money paid will be refunded in full.